argghhh

1:18 PM



Someone noticed that I wasn't really in the mood this past bygone day. I was lacking at energy, feeling gloomy and dispirited. It starts even before my birthday and still continue until now. And I really do hate it. I don't know if it's because of me, over thinking things or with the weather, or because of me being confined here on the house by months now... I don't like going out that much but I miss spending time with my friends... And I hate to think that I don't have any friends at all. That I'm always alone... And I really hate being sensitive...

Arghhh! >__<
Enough of that. I'm gonna cry if I still continue that.
Okay.
I love the movie that I'd watched yesterday, "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana"



Kung Ako Na Lang Sana is a story of a barkada in their college days as we witness their lives from their early 20′s to their 40′s.
Among the barkada, the movie focuses on two individuals: Emmy (Sharon), a manang type who is domineering and focused on her career, and Vince (Aga), the cool chickboy who is laid-back and has a stoic attitude towards life until much later in his adult years.
Emmy and Vince started out as casual friends until parallel events in their lives drew them closer to later become the best of friends.
Even if they weren’t physically close and not constantly communicating, they still manage to affect and influence each other’s lives.

This is when they find themselves falling in love with each other.
With the fear of losing their friendship, they chose not to let each other know how they really feel… until much later on.
Familiarity breeds both contempt for these two friends, but love gets the better of both of them.


I love it!
Anyway, Ja ne' (I really wasn't in the mood~)

Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe