Random Post-Christmas Updates

3:03 PM


So many things to write, so little time.

Yea. 
There's so many things I want to write right now,
so many things I want to share,
so many things I want to confide.


I really do want to write all my thoughts before the year ends. There's so much thoughts running my mind these past cold nights that I found myself still wide awake, reflecting,worrying & thinking about things. Or should I say random things. 

Firstly, 
I want to share about the wonderful books I had finished reading this month & as well as the ones that I was currently into.

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

Those two are such an amazing books. Same with their authors that I came to love so much as I read their masterpiece. Although, those two were different, the genre, the way it was written. But still, I was left with satisfaction that I really craved on every book I read and leaving me emotions that sometimes I can not bear. Especially Sarah's Key. It was so heavy I don't know how to carry the excess emotions it throws on me. You should read it. A must read for me.

Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Those two books above, however, were on my shelves of "currently-reading". Yes, both from Sarah Dessen's. I want to read all of her books so I was collecting them, on e-books. HAHA. And by coincidence those two books were both taking place at Colby, a beach that was often mentioned on Sarah's books, in The Truth About Forever & Keeping the moon & Along for the ride to name a few. And much to my surprise, because I first start reading the former then next is the latter which, for me, evidently the first one happening before the second one. La ~

Secondly,
My manga/anime updates....


Strobe Edge
-- (Ch. 17 or 18)

Say I Love You

KWMS!
-- (Ch. 64)

Akagami no Shirayukihime
-- (Ch.27)

Kaichou-san no Koneko




Late greetings to December celebrants!

Lelouch Lamperouge/Lelouch vi Britannia
December 05

Ciel Phantomhive
December 14

Rin & Len Kagamine
December 27


Thirdly, 
The happenings these days...

It'd been such a great time.
This month my dad came home, surprising us.
(We expected him on the 23rd so... yea)
And by the early arrival of him, we spent a lot of time together.
In house, in our relative's or in the road.
It's a nice feeling to see our family in this state, happy.
I'm not really saying we're not that happy when my dad wasn't here..
I'm just saying it's nice to be complete again.

On 24th, we went to church & after that mass went straight home.
Eat & cook food. Listening to music, playing so loud in a late cold night.
And for some reason, I felt like crying...
I don't know exactly why.. but then, I felt tears just outside my eyes, ready to fall.
Maybe it's just that I miss my friends.
To whom, greeted me by SMS or in FB. 
A happy Christmas & for the upcoming new year...
And that the last time I saw them or spent time with them was months & years ago.
*sighs*
-----------------------
Two days ago, I was irritated of what was going on around the house.
There's a silent treatment going on with my parents.
And I hate it. I don't want it.
I'm happy when I woke up earlier
that it was already gone.
Yea. I wouldn't like it if it will stay up until New Year.
..............................................

There's so much I want to tell you but I guess it could wait. xD

I hope everyone of us have a blessed New Year!
S.M.I.L.E.




Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe