Updates....

4:40 AM

Haven't here for quite a while...
Well, here's my update for months.


January

Books:
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (Summer #1)
- It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han (Summer #2)
- When In Rome by Gemma Townley
- We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (Summer #3)

Anime:
- The World God Only Knows
- Ore no Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai
- Fortune Arterial
- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Manga:
- Lovely Complex (Ch. 9)



February

Books:
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
- The Best Of Me by Nicholas Sparks

Anime:
- One Piece (first 45 episodes)
- HunterxHunter
- Kamisama Memo Chou

March

Books:
- Blood Run by Leah Ruth Robinson
- Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
- After by Kristin Harmel

Anime:
- Kuroshitsuji (Ep. 21)
- Chobits (Ep. 19)

Manga:
- Strobe Edge (Completed)


I'm currently working on the layout of my blog.. It was my old blog, the first-ever and I was kinda, reviving it or something like that. So maybe I'm gonna be more active there when I already finish it. :) 



Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe