Solitude

7:28 PM


I know all of us did not want to be alone. Like, right now, I was all by myself. Yes, I am a loner sometimes. I preferred being with myself, that silent peaceful atmosphere to think things through, sort some thoughts that keeps bugging my mind, or sometimes I was just daydreaming. But it is sad being alone. No one to play with. No one to talk to. No one to confide in. No one to laugh with or share the happiness your having. I remember my little sister slept on my auntie's house for like 2 days. And I would sleep alone on that night in our room.(We slept in one room). And I was like wide awake until 3 am in the morning. Being so paranoid and my mind just can't stop working. It scared me that I am not feeling any existence near me. That I didn't hear that quiet snoring. That occasional mumble through sleeps. That moving around finding a comfortable position. That person to whom I can talk to even if she's not listening to every words I say. And sometimes, it was depressing eating alone. I was used to that noisy house with that enormous laughter and those shrilling voices and if someone gets annoyed, that exasperated voice telling us to shut our loud-mouths or else we will sleep outside. Hahaha.

Well, my point is, YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO BE COMPLETELY ALONE.

And as of now, I still am alone. My sisters were on a school trip. My brother, working. My mother, playing badminton. My father, working hard. Me, I was just absorbing a bunch of radiation in here, sitting in an unlit room with the fan on and with those numerous tabs in the browser I am using. And obviously typing this thoughts away.

Sunset was halfway and I am going to cook something for myself. A sunny-side up maybe.
 Well, bye. ♥

Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe