Hello December!

4:02 PM



Happy December Everyone!

How many days left before Christmas? How about New Year?
Time passes by swiftly right? It is really true.
I was just thinking the same thing last year at this very moment. I'm thinking, what will happen next year...& then with a remark of... "It's still a long way ahead. So never mind for now." And, here it is. So fast.

Oh! And I remember having a plan of making a new blog... (this one) just last year too... So, it is almost a year huh?
Maybe some of us didn't like looking back or remembering. Maybe they will hate this post or even me. But I like remembering the past. The things happened before, whether it is good or bad, & then, sometimes I will cry and then some other times I smile, or laugh.

It's a sickness I guess. Remembering so much. Whenever I'm going to bed, to sleep, I will start that habit of mine up until two or three in the morning... if I can't really get to sleep, then, until four. It was a bit of a routine every night and I admit it that was one of the main reasons why I can not sleep. I mean, it's been like that ever since I was born or ever since I've been aware of my surroundings. My father, twice, told us about it. When I was kid, he would lull me to sleep & then when he thought I already sleeping soundly, he would lay me on the bed & will be surprise of my eyes fluttering open, not to mention, wide open. He wanted to sleep but I was still awake at past midnight. I was just a kid that time.

Well, anyways, that was about me... 
& this will be about me again, I guess.

Okay, so I was listening to music randomly yesterday. And I came up into these beautiful songs...

On This Day - David Pomeranz
- whenever I hear this song, the first thing that comes to my mind is a wedding... (very perfect for a wedding song, & I will love it, if it will be my wedding song if ever I will be married. LOL)

Introducing me - Nick Jonas
- and about this song, I just find it lovely & light. You know, not really that kind of music that is loud nor the kind of music on which you will feel sad or reminiscent. It was just.. relaxing. Like, the song of Kina Grannis that I love, Valentine. ♥

And this is about the songs or melody that I came across when I was searching... (those were my favorites)

Secret Base Kimi ga Kureta Mono(10 years after version) - Ano Hana
-- okay.. this is such a wonderful song... so sad that whenever I hear this, I will feel like crying or really crying. The anime is heart-wrenching. So lovely... (I listened to some piano version, music box melodies)

Hishoku no Sora - Shakugan no Shana Season 1 OP
-- this song took me back to two years ago.. when I was on my second year in high school on which I, with my friends, was addicted to Shakugan no Shana and we even came up to an idea to create a group for it. Not active since two years ago... but not now. :D 

Taiyou Rakuen - Mermaid Melody Music Box Version

& A couple of music box versions,

River Flows in You - Yiruma & First Love - Utada Hikaru


We all love music right? Or not all? 
But most of us do.
It could be remedy on some point. 
It could relax our stressed mind.
Sometimes, even heal our broken hearts for just that time. 
It can't take the pain away for a long period of time.. 
but at that time when the music plays, you just forgot about it and just hearing the music.
(For my part, that is.)


Well, I guess, this is all for now. 
Happy December everyone!

"Don't worry. Be happy."






Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe