100 days to go!

4:35 PM

Yay! Christmas was finally coming into view! I could feel the cool wind. Though, sometimes it's hot. arghh ~
Anyway, I don't overslept today! Haha. I will try not to anymore.... really will.

Okay, so I eagerly wanted to post a new one here but I don't know what happens when I'm starting typing away.... The one I made the day before yesterday turned into nothing. Why? Because PC just won't cooperate with me..  _ _|||  Erasing the words I typed. So cruel... >_<

I will make this short. Felt lazy to write long reviews.

For books, I read three books from September first 'til the middle of the month.

Manderley Prep by Carol Culver
-- A Cinderella-like story. Focuses on the new life of Cindy Ellis on Manderley Prep, a prestigious school where her stepsisters were studying. As the wicked stepsisters, they're always getting on the way as much as they can on the smart, kind, hard-working Cindy to her prince Marco, the Italian, modest, soccer-playing jazz pianist guy. And the happy thing is, Cindy still ended up like Cinderella. It was a series book where the next one was about her friend Victoria. Hmm. Gonna read it, if I find the book. xD

Dial L for Loser by Lisi Harrison
-- This was about 5 girls. Oh. Let me rephrase that, it was actually about 3 girls... The story revolves around  the three girls of the Pretty Committee having a chance to audition on a movie with a European director. So those 4 rich girl are fabulous beautiful... leaving Claire the newest member of the group the not so rich girl. Though, she got the role of the movie! Had a bunch of designer stuffs that those bratty girlfriends of hers got them jealous to the core. Well, especially, Massie and Alicia, those two were the one who was with Claire on LA. The three of them will experienced things they hadn't expected and learned things from them at the the end of the book. Though, I would say, it changed them just a little bit. Very little.

Body Surfing by Anita Shreve
-- Sydney had been in two marriages. The first one, she divorced while the second one, died. Marital history, once divorced, once widowed. Tutoring an eighteen-year-old girl on New Hampshire with the young girl's family on their summer vacation, she met the two brothers of Julie, the girl who Sydney tutors. And with that, her life has started to be entangled. Again.


Manga:


Dengeki Daisy
-- Chapter 40 & 41

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
-- Chapter 5


These are my mid-August until now anime-already-watched


Kimi ni Todoke Season 1 & 2

Can't think of anything to say to this anime. It's amazing, refreshing, wonderful, nakakakilig and ... IDK! ~
I was so happy to them! I love this anime. Will read the manga and the live-action. Can't wait.



Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai


Ano hi mita hana no namae o bokutachi wa mada shiranai or simply Ano Hana. 
OH. What a lovely anime. This anime made me cried a dozen times. 
And whenever I remember it, I still am.
A very heart-wrenching anime. A must watch too.
Watch this! Can't put the feelings into words... 



Ja ne' 

Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe