Randomness

3:15 PM

Gah. I'm really slacking at blogging this month!!! >__<

It's always like that ... always.. Whenever I open blogger and click "New Post", I always ended up with nothing but drafts! Incomplete drafts ~
Sims Social seems dragging my attention so much these days.. will lessen it. xD
& blogwalking... I'm reading some blogs.. or I should say cool and awesome blogs.

Anyways, my head was really empty... so I'm just gonna post about my currents blah blah blah

Learning how to play One Last Song - A1 & Hey Soul Sister - Train in piano.
-- you see, I still am an amateur... can't synchronize my left and right hand... I hope I'm an ambidextrous...

Songs: 
Memorizing their lyrics!

  • Chasing Pavements - Adele
  • The Way I do - Marcos Hernandez
  • Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
  • Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
  • Learning to Fall - Boys like Girls
  • Heels over Head - Boys like Girls
  • Next to You - Chris Brown & Justin Bieber

Manga:
  • 14R (Until second story)
  • Faster than a kiss
  • Last Game
Anime:



  • Gakuen Alice (Ep. 23)
  • Pandora Hearts (Ep. 9)
  • The Money Possibility and Money Control (Ep. 1)
  • Black Rock Shooter
Shows:

  • Gourmet
  • Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit
  • Cinderella Man
  • Protege


Okay. Another nonsense here...
Next month will be my father's birthday... Exactly, November 28. 
I'm planning for something..but as always.. I wouldn't be able to accomplished it for sure ... >_<


I hate mood swings >__<

Ja ne'




Nix

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe