Tagged!

11:40 AM


Oh. It's not already night here. JSYK. I just like to post the picture. Anyway, it's already November and I failed to post my drafts on the last days of October. Sighs ~

By the way, I'd been tagged to this game. Please read!

Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.



11 Things About Me


1. I love anime, manga and novels. & that includes watching and reading.
2. I love chocolates so much!
3. I like to collect cute notebooks and also pens. Yea right, weirdo ~ xD
4. I write fan fiction
5. I love the website Imeem!
6. Camera dislikes me.
7. I am not really fond with insects(especially cockroaches!).
8. I love anime songs! and english too ~
9. I love so many bishies, fictional characters, and celebrity hunks. (I would like to list them down here.. but..)
10. Daydreaming is one of my hobby.
11. I am the oldest girl in our family.


My Questions
1. Any favorite color? What is it?
2. Do you like reading books/novels/manga? What's your favorite?
3. What about your favorite site?
4. What are your favorite Anime?
5. How about songs?
6. How about food/dessert etc?
7. This is getting boring right?
8. btw. Who's your ultimate crushes on anime/manga?
9. Have you ever been in-love?
10. Do you like bitter foods?
11. Lastly, Describe yourself :)


Donna's questions

1. what was your most embarrassing moment? 
- hmmm... xD (Sorry. That was so embarassing I can't tell anyone. Sorry!)

2. your favorite food?
- Nothing specifically. But I don't eat liver & I don't like eating Ampalaya.

3. what's you'r height?
- I don't know exactly. Maybe I'm around 5'5

4. what do you like? can fly or superpowers? why?
- Superpowers I guess. Because I like to have a telekinesis powers! xD

5. describe yourself
- Physically? Well, I have a weird hair. :D (Semi-straight, Semi-curly). My hair was a few inches below my shoulder.
Personality: I am a quiet person. In a crowd, I tend to shut my mouth rather than talking. I'm a bit awkward with guys too. So most of my friends are girls.

6. favorite quote?
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves."

7. who's your favorite Disney princess and why?
- I like Belle! Because hmm.. I don't really know myself. I just like her.

8. sunny or rainy?
- Sunny?!

9. what did you do while summer?
- Just browsing internet.

10. favorite color?
- Blue. ♥

11.what are you doing right now? =))
- Well, answering this questionnaire! ;)


Aki's questions:

1) Favourite anime/manga/drama/movie?
- Anime: MANY! (Ano Hana.OHSHC.KWMS!.Toradora.Mermaid Melody.Code Geass.Kimi ni Todoke.Gakuen Alice.DN Angel.Special A.etc) ♥
Manga: Many also. (KWMS!.Dengeki Daisy.Akagami no Shirayukihime.Faster than a Kiss.Bokura wa itsumo.Bokura ga ita.)
Drama: .... (many!)
Movie: Tangled. A walk to remember. Burlesque. Bride Wars. Something Borrowed. When in Rome. The Devil Wears Prada

2) JPOP song? by?
- Can it be just any songs from Japan? If so, I like these songs of YUI, Life & Again
And also, Akane by Uxmishi & those songs from my favorite animes!

3) KPOP song? by?
- Girls Generation: Hoot. Run Devil Run. Genie.

4) Are you short?
- not really I guess

5) Horror or romance?
- I'm not into horror >_<
I really like Romantic Comedy ~

6) Vampire or zombies?
- Vampires!

7) would you skip school?
- Nope.

8) Have you done something for someone truly with your own heart?
- No. Haha.

9) What do you want for 2012?
- I guess, a healthy surroundings.

10) Do you like Domo kun?
- YUP!

11) Would you like a cookie?
- I love Cookies! Yes!


You have been tagged: Donna. Aki. Christine. Sis Hika. Sis Tsuki. Pau-chan. Pink. Ate Mikay.

Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe