Randomness

5:19 AM

It's been a while since the last time I blog. I miss blogging. I miss my readers.
Is there any? Who would read a blog like this?haha . Pessimism WINS! Here it is again. xD
Well, I'm kinda pessimistic, I can't take it away from me. *sighs*



vocaloid icon Pictures, Images and  Photosangel beats icon Pictures, Images and  Photosangel beats icon Pictures, Images and  Photos



Okay, let's leave negativeness behind for a while. Here's some of my to-do-lists that must be done in particular time.
To-do-lists:

- must memorize the poem written by Jose Rizal which is "Mi Ultimo Adios" for our Spanish final exam and recitation as well.
- must prepared ourselves for our upcoming re-defend of our thesis.
- the last Junior-Senior Promenade which I'm not yet sure if I'm going. We must practice for our dance.
- must finished even the chapter one of my story. Or just come up with one.
- must change myself. I'm going to college for a few months and still I'm this kind of girl(that's too many to mention).


by the way,
Here's my Manga lists:

- Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (last read: Ch. 56)
- Kare wa tomodachi (Ch. 26)
- Dengeki Daisy (Ch. 29)
- Akagami no Shirayukihime (Ch. 22)
- Fruits Basket (last read at Volume 4)
- Sand Chronicles (Ch. 4)
- Shugo Chara (forgotten)
- Seishun Kouryakuhon (Ch. 3)
- Love Berries (forgotten)
- Koko ni Iru Yo! (forgotten)
- Faster than a kiss (not so sure, somewhere in Ch. 23)
- Watashi ni xx Shinasai (forgotten)
- Lovely Complex (pending, will read)
- Kimi ni Todoke (pending, will read)
- Boyfriend (pending, will read)

This is not everything. This is just what I remember. You may suggests shoujo manga if you like! It'll be my pleasure!

Anime lists as well:
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (finished)
- Toradora! (finished)
- Special A (finished)
- Ouran High School Host Club (unfinished)
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (watched it many times already, finished)
- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Season 1, finished. Season 2, unfinished)
- DN Angel (finished)
- Kaleido Star (unfinished)
- Code Geass (Season 1 unfinished. Season 2 watched 2 or 3 times finished)
- The Familiar of Zero (Finished, Season 1 and 2. Season 3, still watching)
- Vampire Knight (Season 1 and 2 Finished)
- Prince of Tennis (unfinished)
- La Corda D' Oro Primo Passo (unfinished)
- Bokura Ga Ita (unfinished)
- K-ON! (unfinished)
- RomeoxJuliet (unfinished)

ohh.. I already forgotten other animes that I really love. What a lists ? !! Okay, I'm absolutely MOODY! A while ago, I was pessimistic and NoW ? I wasn't. haha. Go OPTIMISM! Let's reign together. ^___^ But first thing first, I must really change before I can accomplish all of that. I hope I can do it. A big GOOD LUCK to ME! xDDDD

Currently Listening to: Truly, Madly, Deeply by Cascada
Doing: Blogging, obviously
Reading: Kare wa Tomodachi
Watching: The Familiar of Zero
Featured Couple: Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière and Saito Hiraga of The Familiar of Zero
Featured Anime: The Familiar of Zero (this is a great anime to watch)
Featured Familiar: Sylphid - Tabitha's Familiar or Charlotte Helene Orléans
Featured Voice Actor/Actress: Rie Kugimiya (she voices most of my favorite anime girl characters, such as, Aisaka Taiga of Toradora, Shana of Shakugan no Shana, and Louise of The Familiar of Zero)


k-on icon Pictures, Images and  Photosvocaloid icon Pictures, Images and  Photosvocaloid icon Pictures, Images and  Photos



This is a long post, I guess. Better to stop writing or else. haha
Ja'ne! Je'taime.

Nix

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe